- Worship services
- Coming up at Yavneh
- In the community
The first night of Passover is April 3rd. Yavneh members have several ways to celebrate:
- On the second night of Passover (Saturday, April 4, 5:30 pm), participate in Yavneh's first annual Un-Seder. We will be gathering at a member's home to enjoy leftovers from the first Seder, and we'll have an open-ended discussion covering unanswered questions from the Haggadah and other topics. Since we will be meeting in a member’s home, only a limited number of people can be accommodated, so be sure to RSVP promptly!
- If you're looking for a more traditional Seder, Beth Meyer Congregation invites Yavneh members to join them on the first night of Passover at their Community Seder - register here. Please note: when you register, you’ll receive a form email that says non-Beth Meyer members are added to our waiting list. After you've registered, email Josh Orol, let him know you are a Yavneh member, and he will add you to the main list. (Contact Reb Raachel for scholarship info.)
- Seder Match Up - do you have room at your family Seder for a guest or two? Would you like to be a guest at a Yavneh member's Seder? Contact Lewis and we'll try to match you up.
- Shabbat Morning Worship and Torah Service, Saturday, March 14th, 10:30 am: "Sacred Decor."
- Kabbalat Shabbat Worship, Friday, March 20th, 7:45 pm: "The Balance Point between Purim and Pesach."
Coming up at Yavneh
- Mitzvah Study Group meets Wednesday evening, March 18, 7:30 - 9:00 pm. Contact Lewis for information/RSVP.
- Men's Spirituality Group meets Wednesday evening, April 1, 7:30 - 9:00 pm (no fooling!). Contact Lewis for information/RSVP.
In the community