- Worship services
- Coming up at Yavneh
- In the community
- Family-style potluck Shabbat dinner, with Tu B’Shevat seder, Friday, February 6, 6:30 pm. (Details to be announced.)
- Shabbat morning worship and Torah service, Saturday, February 14, 10:30 am.
Coming up at Yavneh
- Reb Raachel's course on "How Judaism Reads Scripture" through NCSU's Osher Lifelong Learning Center continues on Wednesday afternoon.
- Home-Style Shabbat: join Reb Raachel in her home for Shabbat dinner on January 30th, 6:30 pm. In addition to enjoying a pot-luck dinner, Reb Raachel will share her experience at the OHALAH Conference earlier in the month. (OHALAH is a trans-denominational association of rabbis and cantors from Renewal and other communities.) Attendance is limited, so be sure to sign up soon.
- Men's Spiritual Group meets Wednesday evening, February 4, 7:30 - 9:00 pm.
- Soul Collage ® continues with two sessions on Sunday, February 8 from 2-5 pm and Monday, February 9 from 1-4 pm.
In the community
- Celebrate Purim at the North Carolina Museum of Art. Join the Friends of the Judaic Art Gallery on Saturday, February 25th from 7-10 pm for hors d'oeurves, drinks, music, and fun. Details here.
- St Mark's is collecting books for their J2A Book Sale. There’s a big purple bin in the Concourse where you can drop off your books. If you have too many to carry, contact Bill DuPre at 919-604-1140 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will come to your home and pick them up.