- Worship services
- Coming up at Yavneh
- A special invitation from St. Mark's
- In the community
This year, we have two opportunities to celebrate Purim with the Yavneh community:
- Join us on erev Purim, Wednesday, March 4, for an adult-oriented Megillah reading and study. We will be meeting in Reb Raachel's home starting at 7:30 pm. Directions will be provided prior to event.
- Then, on Friday, March 6, at 6:00 pm take part in our Family Shabbat/Purim Potluck Dinner and Celebration. Come in costume - prizes will be awarded to children and adults! If your last name begins A – F, please bring a side dish; G – N, dessert; O – Z, a main dish. We will be meeting in Finlator Hall at Pullen Memorial Baptist Church, 801 Hillsborough St, Raleigh. (There is a suggested donation of $10/person or $20/family for this event.)
- Shabbat Morning Worship and Torah Service, Saturday, March 14th, 10:30 am: "Sacred Decor."
Coming up at Yavneh
- Soul Collage ® continues with sessions on 3/8 and 3/9. Click here for more information or contact Doreen Clark.
- Mitzvah Study Group meets Wednesday evening, March 18, 7:30 - 9:00 pm. Contact Lewis Copulsky for information/RSVP.
- Note - Men's Spiritual Group will not meet in March due to Purim.
A Special Invitation from St. Mark's
Last year, St. Mark's resumed the tradition of having Foyer Groups, and would like to invite people from the Yavneh community to participate. Click here for more information.
In the community
- The Jewish Federation of Raleigh-Cary is excited to announce that the Raleigh-Cary community will be participating in our fourth annual Good Deeds Day March 15th 2015!
- Interested in purchasing Fair Trade Passover chocolate? It's available here.